Friday, May 4, 2007

Qatar Trip

Just to let you know today was great. We lucked in on a trip sign up yesterday when we got here. So Cabiness and I went on a water sport tour . Jet ski's, tubing , skiing in the ocean.Very salty. We swam for a while then after the guys that couldn't follow directions got off the jet skis it was my turn. They where all staying up next to the boat, not I. I went about half mile just playing. It was great. We had a good meal a little different but good, then a little more fun. Then off to get cleaned up and we went out for dinner. It was at an Aerobic restaurant, 4 stars is what they said. It was next to the water and the atmosphere was great. After eating we sat outside next to the water, and the smokers had Hook-AS. It looks like a big bong. They put flavored tobacco in it and water on the bottom and smoked it. Whatever. Not for me. Anyway it was a nice get away.
~Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are having to much fun with our tax payers money. HA! As Bree would say, "You are supposed to be protecting us from the bad people." Anyway, glad to hear your able to get away for a while. Remember you owe me a T-shirt. Be safe, your almost home.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Instead of playing in the ocean, maybe you should brush up on your English/ Language skills.

Aerobic Restaraunt!

or Arabic Restaraunt.

That was freakin hilarious.
Thanks for the belly laugh
all I could picture was a bunch of you in camos, trying to eat a hoagie while working out to hip hop music ....:)

Ok, you wouldn't have let that one go either.

Still Laughing.


By the way...Get back to work.
Go shoot something!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me


Teresa

Who else