Thursday, May 3, 2007

National Day of Prayer

What an amazing day of prayer. The Holy Spirit was moving in my life today and what an amazing feeling! WOW I am on fire to get back to church to be with fellow believers and share how we all spent this special day.
Youth was on my heart today. Our youth, the youth of this nation. I prayed and continue to pray God will fill these you men and women's hearts with His love. Now that I been working with the youth in my church the past few months God has really lead my life in a new direction. I know I am 'older' but hey, He is in control.
Kids need love and kids need for us adults to stand up and share The Word with them.
Sound the BATTLE CRY. As adults it is our responsibility to protect and share with them the love of Jesus. I ask that you pray for the youth of our nation and around the world for that matter. All children deserve happiness. All children deserve to learn of Jesus.
So as I prepare for my final prayer this evening before I "attempt" to get to bed, I will pray again for our youth, I will pray again for my best friend Chris overseas and I will pray for healing and God's hand to touch our nation.
In Him,
Kerry

No comments: